Monday, August 1, 2011

Everyone ... Finally :)

We had such a great afternoon! 
My mom was finally able to meet all of Mike's kids and we had Isabelle here as well ...
It was the first time since Mike and I have been together that all 7 of our kids were together with us at the same time! of course that meant photos :)

It has been hard for Mike and I at different times being away from our kids...
 He was in CA for 9 months, seeing Dr's etc and living with me and my girls, while his kids were here in WI ..... We have had a big family transition recently. Mike and I have decided to move back to WI with Vivianrose.....
Isabelle has decided to stay in Malibu with my mom to finish out High School
While I am so sad not to see her everyday, I know that she will have a great time with her volleyball team and her friends .... and she is going to visit OFTEN!! :)
I figure it's kinda like boarding school ... right?

Vivianrose will go to school with Mike's 3 youngest or she might attend a Fine Arts magnet school .... still working out those details ... I am excited for this chapter of our lives to begin! 

This is all 9 of us



Me and my beautiful girls :)

Description of Photo

LOVE this picture of all Seven 

Description of Photo

Gosh I LOVE him!!

Description of Photo

Mike and his Fabulous Five

Description of Photo

We have a great time all together :)

Description of Photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment