Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 1

Day 1 of my 31 days of posting ....
My topic is the little things, I think in life we concentrate on the big events and worry about what has to happen next that we forget to take the time to relish the little things ....
Mike and I are kid-free today until tomorrow afternoon ... boy did we need this
We had an easy morning, ran a few errands and then went to a matinee movie ... we saw Moneyball, good movie, when was the last time you went to a day time movie?
Held hands in the theatre ... whispered about what preview movies you wanted to see ... it was fun and it was one of the little things in life that makes us smile a bit bigger at each other.
I love Mike and how he makes me smile and giggle in the the movies .... I love that even coming home putting on sweats and watching a DVD is the most fun I could have with anyone .... 
The little things is life don't have to cost a lot of money, they don't have to be flashy, they are just things that make you smile and remember how lucky we are 

0 comments:

Post a Comment